Mr Lindsay Luck
It is my privilege to be Head of College of St Stanislaus’ College, the only Vincentian school in Australia, and having been founded in 1867, it is also the oldest Catholic Boys’ Boarding School in Australia.
Stannies is a Catholic school where students of all backgrounds and their families are welcomed and where there is:
- A focus on prayer, faith life, spiritual development and religious practice.
- A commitment to nurture compassionate hearts and open minds that respond to the needs of others.
- A focus on excellence in boys’ education – where every student is encouraged, challenged and supported to do his best.
- A broad range of curriculum and subject options so that every student can pursue his interests and develop his potential.
- A proud record of academic excellence and graduate entry into Universities, Traineeships and Apprenticeships.
- A Pastoral Care support structure that places the highest priority on students being happy, safe, confident and resilient.
- A co-curricular program where students have the choice to participate in the broadest range of opportunities.
- A commitment to working in partnership with parents and where parental communication is facilitated through the College EDUMATE program.
- An enrolment base of approximately 600 that allows every boy to be known, cared for and educated in small classes and within extensive facilities.
- Excellent boarding facilities catering for full and weekly boarding students across Years 7 – 12 where the focus is on Boarding as Home.
- A broad range of Scholarship opportunities for boys who excel in Academic pursuits, or the Creative and Performing Arts or as All Rounders.
- A generous, sensitive and confidential response to families who require fee assistance.